Sunday, December 1, 2013

Refashion men's shirt and tie

My husband was cleaning out some of his dingy work shirts and ties out of his closet.  The collars were worn out, the elbows had ink stains and the underarm areas were shot.  This particular shit always attracted me.  It is a very pretty soft lavender color and I thought with his dark tone complexion he looked handsome and very attractive.

The tie had paisley's, which he never cared for, and besides it was outdated and had many pin holes from his tie tact.

I refashioned this shirt and tie to be my new shirt.


Refashion man's tie




I also made the necklace with help from my niece Lili.

Refashion man's shirt and tie
I also tried my hand at beading with the help of my niece.  Pretty necklace with matching earrings and bracelet.  I know I will get more use out of this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment