Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My new shirt

Quick and easy shirt to make.  McCall's 6436

Unfortunately after pining all my larger pattern pieces down I realized I did not have enough fabric to cut out the collar.  I tried rearranging the pattern layout and still was short of fabric.

I had some left over pieces of fabric from my last project which was Refashioning Men Shirt.  I used the remaining scraps for the collar and for the shoulder straps.  I think it blended nicely.   Ha Ha, I didn't know my husband's shirt was going to go a long way.

Hubby's old shirt.

 I will be making a few of these shirts for the summer.

Thank you for viewing.