Sunday, January 11, 2015

Butterick 5781

Summer Dress

What a pity.  Just right before the Christmas holiday I was forced to clean up my sewing room.  I needed to clean up really good and very quickly since I had guest coming from up north to spend a week with hubby and myself.  Wow, I was impressed, it looked marvelous, opened and spacey.  

I say "what a pity", because I knew it just couldn't last.  I wanted to sew very badly after the holidays, and I knew the room would go back to being a train wreck.

I can't explain how this happens, but when I sew I get hit by a touch of a hurricane.  Maybe it is more like a tornado. (No warning, it just hits).

This is my first sewing project of 2015:   A summer dress trimmed with a pink piping.

Front view

Back view




  

No comments:

Post a Comment